Over 700 billion minutes are spent each month on Facebook.
Below are some of the warning signs that Facebook (and twitter, blogs ….) might have a control on us they ought not to:
- Do you check your Facebook page more than once or twice a day?
- Do you spend more than 20 minutes a day on Facebook?
- Do you find it difficult to imagine a day without technology?
- Have you ever read a text or gone online during our gathering?
- Have you stayed up beyond your normal bedtime because you were on Facebook or playing online games?
- Do you use your mobile phone during meals or keep it in the bedroom?